Read and Reflect
why is Photography So Important 3/9

Photography is important for so many reasons one of the main reasons is because people are able to see the perspective of several people. In photography you are able to capture these beautiful moments in time and are able to share it with people all around the world. You are able to show  people the way you view things and how to use your creativity. You are able to learn with photography. There is always something to learn with everything and anything and photography is one of those things that you will continue to learn from over and over again. You will discover new ways to shoot and use your creativity. 

Another important thing about photography that makes it so important and so meaningful is that you are able to capture beautiful moments with your loved ones. You are able to have these images to remind you of that time of that day. You are able to spread awareness when it comes to photography. You are able to show controversy topics with your photography. To put awareness to certain subjects and to show everyone what you see through photography. Photography becomes history. For example with this pandemic there were so many meaningful images that people captured during this horrible time and it will now becomes history. Powerful images can have a huge impact on people and show the future generation what it felt like to live in this world today at this time. 

critiques of Silver List Photographers

My first favorite photographer has to be Shikeith. I absolutely love the way this artist uses lighting. The shadow a and darkness that it captures in this photo is so satisfying to look at. We can also see the emotion that the photographer is trying to show. The man looks tired but strong he has his head down and eyes closed. He has sweat all over his body and the way the light hits his body is where we are able to see the sweat Running down his body but also getting to see the droplets of sweat on his face, arms, and shoulders.Andre Ramoswoodard is one of the other photographers that I had liked from the list. His work shows a lot of creativity and like its able to show his personality a little bit by adding the little animations to his photos. I especially liked the photo that was on the list because he captures the smoke as the guy is exhaling with little cartoon like characters around him. But I also liked how he captured himself and took such a clear and beautiful picture of himself. Also the Colors he uses for his photo was stunning looking at it gives you a calming feeling or relaxing.

$10,000 B&H Photography Shopping Spree

Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens and Accessories Kit
Worth: $1,898.00 

I will use this as the new camera for my landscape photography. 

• It comes with FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
  • Memory Card
  • Camera Bag

Robus RC-5570 Vantage Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod

Worth: $549.95 

Since I will be focusing on landscaping I will need to have a great tripod that will help me capture the beautiful moments that nature has to offer us. Having a great quality camera with a very great tripod will help me in capturing the moment of a very beautiful image.

Gitzo 3-Way Fluid Head

Worth: $519.99

This will be one of the accessories that I will get for my tripod. This will help me to get any movement I’d like it has a vertical, lateral, and pan locks. All of the different kind of movements will help me to adjust the camera right where I need it to in order to capture my image. To get the right position of where my camera needs to be. 

Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS Lens with 1.4x Teleconverter Kit

Cost: $ 2,946.00 

This is going to be another type a lens that I’ll be using for my landscape photography. With this specific lens it will help me get the best detail I will need for my landscape photography. I